We had a great visit in Nashville and I really enjoyed getting a chance to catch up on some sleep. Olive used her time to get really good at rolling over. She is moving well and able to get to toys out of her reach. Not much progress on the sitting up thing, but I think she is making big steps towards crawling.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
One Happy First Christmas
Olive had a wonderful first Christmas. She got lots of toys from her grandparents and did great on the drive up to Nashville. She even took a great long nap at Mimi's house. I am sure she was just worn out from all the attention.
We had a great visit in Nashville and I really enjoyed getting a chance to catch up on some sleep. Olive used her time to get really good at rolling over. She is moving well and able to get to toys out of her reach. Not much progress on the sitting up thing, but I think she is making big steps towards crawling.




We had a great visit in Nashville and I really enjoyed getting a chance to catch up on some sleep. Olive used her time to get really good at rolling over. She is moving well and able to get to toys out of her reach. Not much progress on the sitting up thing, but I think she is making big steps towards crawling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment