I think I will start this list for my friend Brandon who seems at least semi-interested in the strange foods that I am craving during this pregnancy.
Foods I have craved:
Grape Kool-aid
Pretzels - best when sick durig the first two months
One hamburger - eaten at 6 weeks. have not wanted one since
Pink Grapefruit
Strawberries
Pickles
Tazo Sweet Orange Tea
Oranges
Turkey Sandwiches (heated of course)
Jasmine Tea
Pina Colada Mix (non-alcholic)
Dean's French Onion Dip (only purchased once)
Olives
Things I have wanted but have not eaten:
Popcorn Shrimp with Cockail sauce
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's funny how people have all these different cravings. I never really had any when I was pregnant though. Guess I'm just not normal. That doesn't mean I didn't eat plenty though.
Mac n' cheese was my big craving. Chocolate, too, which is funny, because I was not much of a chocolate eater before being pregnant.
Post a Comment