Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Last Week of the 2nd Trimester

Well, here I am at the last week of the easy trimester. I hope things dont go into a downward slide since I have been feeling pretty good lately. Sleep is becoming more of an issue. Between my breathing issues, back pain and leg cramps, sleep has been a bit rocky lately.

I also realized that I am having Braxton Hicks contractions. My Dr told me that they would happen, but what I thought was the baby balling up in the lower portion of my body and putting pressure all in one spot, apparently are these harmless contractions. The good thin is that I can usually get it to stop my putting pressure on that spot.

I am excited that some progress had been made on the nursery. All the furniture has been moved out and I did some filling of holes and taping. Mom is coming on Friday to help me as well and I may get her to start painting. I hate not being able to do the work myself. Feeling limited by my body is more frustrating that I thought it would be. No, I dont miss cleaning the bathroom, but there are times where I just want to get in there and clean it. Guess I should enjoy the chore free time while I have it.

No comments: