Christmas Day marked 16 weeks. I think 17 weeks is technically 4 months, but who is counting. We had two great Christmas celebrations, one here in ATL and one in Nashville. My appetite is up and I enjoyed many great meals. All for a good cause because I gained 4 lbs last month. I am right on target for what I should be gaining and my dr. appt went well today.
I found out that I am not supposed to use any acne/face products that have sacalic acid. I had been using these since the hormones have made me break out, but I guess I will have to find another solution. Who new?
It was fun to think about next Christmas with the baby. It will be odd for us to send out one of those cards with our photo on it, but that is what everyone wants to see and I am the same way with our friends and family. A family friend of Bri's saved all the cards that his parents sent out when he was growing up and then put them all in a frame when he was an adult. I was looking at it this weekend trying to imagine all the different phases baby ikeda will go through.
So the baby is 4 1/2 inches and 3 1/2 ounces and will almost double its weight and length in the next 3 weeks. I am definetely showing and the bump doesnt go away when i lie down. The next 3 weeks will be interesting. I feel pretty good and have the usual ligament pain that comes with a growth spurt.
I am ready for the next ultrasound on Jan 7. Cant wait to see the baby again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment